Thursday, February 25, 2021

No Covid Vaccine for Me

 Reasons that I won't be getting the covid vac anytime soon, (although not ruling it out entirely): #covid

1. It's investigational. Because the unapproved vaccines’ status is investigational, anyone who gets an injection (whether they realize it or not) is agreeing to participate in an ongoing experiment. 2. There's little recourse if there are serious side effects. The drug companies have no liability at all. The government agency in charge of compensation for vaccine damage has recently set the bar higher as to who qualifies. 3. The vaccine has not been shown to actually cure or prevent transmission. It basically reduces symptoms. 4. There's no proof as of yet that the protection from the vaccine is long lasting, meaning that shots may be necessary yearly similar to a flu shot. 5. I'm not entirely convinced that the virus is as dangerous as reported. I believe statistics has been skewed to make the virus look more deadly. Look at excess deaths by years lost for 2020. This is a disease that is not terribly dangerous except to the very old and compromised. 6. There is a political agenda here and politicians shouldn't be managing a pandemic. 7. There were many mistakes made in treating this virus especially in the beginning, from infecting entire facilities with infected patients, restricting various methods of treatment, over use of ventilators causing or increasing the number of deaths. 8. There is a great deal of money being made by pharmaceutical companies from their vaccinations. Very little is made using drugs that have already been approved for other uses.
9. The PCR test is not done correctly as stated by Fauci. He readily admitted that, if the PCR test for the virus is done improperly, the results are meaningless and must be thrown out. What he failed to say—and he knows this—is that the test, since the beginning, HAS BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY.  The cycle rate is set too high.
10. Fauci is not trust-worthy.  First he says masks, then no masks then 2 masks.  He says vaccine then you still need to wear masks and socially distance.  He wants covid passports.  
I do know the reasons for getting the vaccine especially those who are sick and/or elderly, health care workers or anyone who wants one. The vaccine should be available to those who want or need it. These are only my reasons. I don't think I should be restricted in my movements or socialization because I have not yet gotten the shot. I don't think I should be 'outed' for not getting one as Israel has recently done. I don't think there should be 'vaccine passports'. Everyone wants the country to be back to 'business as usual'. The numbers are now down.

No comments:

Post a Comment