On day 1, Biden unilaterally eviscerates women's sports. Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women's teams, women's scholarships, etc. A new glass ceiling was just placed over girls.
Matt's take:
I'm against and i think you'd have difficulty finding real humans who support it. The reason that we discriminate by sex in sports is because there is a huge physical difference in ability between men and women. Denying that is denying reality.
When I was a teacher, I saw parents do really really nonsensical things to ensure their kid would do well in sports. You will see psychopaths force a sex change on kids to be "champions" in girls sports
I wouldn't let my daughter compete with trans athletes in most sports
In a slightly related issue, I don't think it's in the public interest for schools to be associated with sports in the first place
If there's an argument for public education, it's that an educated populace is necessary for democracy to work. Or that it's necessary to have an educated workforce. What does sports have to do with that.
Most countries of the world have private sports clubs
Yesterday, 1:10 PM
This whole issue could be avoided if we weren't spending money on something that most of us don't give a shit about
No comments:
Post a Comment